Roe Valley Cycling Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roe Valley Cycling Club

Race , touring & mtb

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Whats the craic.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
benjiboy

Whats the craic. Empty
PostSubject: Whats the craic.   Whats the craic. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 10:31 am

Hi every body at roe valley club Smile hope the ole winter training is going well. Weather is vvvv bad at mo over Mad ere so on turbo trainer fun fun fun !!!!.
Just got back into biking again after 8 years and i missed it, so much i bought a Brian Rourke 953 bike MEGA BUCKS. SO i will be kicking some english ass this year.
Take care and be safe out on the road. santa

Benji boy.
Back to top Go down
Mercian man

Whats the craic. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats the craic.   Whats the craic. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 12:25 pm

Hello Brendan it is good to hear from you again plus it is great for you to get back on the bike again ( it never leaves you ). I am not racing any more but I still enjoy a few miles on my bikes and after a few years Keith is racing again. You would not know many club members as a lot of people have come into cycling over the last two years and even I do not know some of the boys names! The club has a good tester Paul Mc Creedy
who rides 21's and 54's so you can see the standard is high. Seamus Doran bought himself a new carbon road
bike for his 74th so you have a few years cycling left yet. Hope to meet Stephen & you next year as Wendy
lives in Stockport and Susan & me visit her from time to time.

http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id=2042797733&size=l

I am under pressure and you are not ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/chris531/
benjiboy

Whats the craic. Empty
PostSubject: Good to hear   Whats the craic. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 12:33 pm

Hi Chris good to hear from you heard obout your bikes !!! (DO YOU RIDE A DIFFIRENT ONE EVERY DAY0. I have 5 at mo i thinks you have a lot more than that.
i see Stevie every now and again i think he,s getting back on the bike again tell me is Eoin Anderson still riding? most tell you a lot of good bike shops over here not like CRAIGS bike shop haha.

Take Care
Benji.
Back to top Go down
Mercian man

Whats the craic. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats the craic.   Whats the craic. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 2:12 pm

It has got a wee bit out of hand as I have 89 bikes . All types of bicycles but they are not all rideable with about
17 needing restored. I have about 16 lightweights plus a mixture. I have joined a N.I. classic lightweight group
( Coleraine based ) who have a few rides each year and also i am a member of the Veteran cycle club who also have a small events list. Owen Anderson has not been cycling for a few years as he was hurt in an accident, nothing to do with cycling but i hear he is going to start riding a bicycle again soon.

PS i am still riding steel as my main bicycle is a Mercian audax frame as i like my comfort !
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/chris531/
Sponsored content

Whats the craic. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats the craic.   Whats the craic. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats the craic.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roe Valley Cycling Club :: Main Forum-
Jump to: